Friday, June 30, 2006

This Station To Return Shortly After A Brief Message

A Journey Into The Past and Child Lost will return after July 10th, 2006 after a short siesta. Upon my return, there will stories of my vacation on the Sunny West Coast of Florida with two little boys. (the plane trip itself should be interesting) Then, I will give you all the dirty little details of my Moving Into A New House Adventure. It is a good thing I have sons who have friends because I will need all the help I can get. (still down with the shoulder)

Here is just a few little tidbits of the house for those who have an interest in such things. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, Living room, Dining room, Breakfast room, Kitchen, Family room. The Living room has a gas fireplace (love love love) and another favorite of mine in this house is the front and back staircases to the second floor. The grounds consist of a small side and front yard and a patio in the back. Just enough ground for my garden but not alot of grass to cut.

See you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»