Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When Pink Does Not Cut It

We converted the middle bedroom from a very "pink" room decorated for girls into a very "sandstone" room decorated for boys. Pictured here with paint brush in hand is my youngest son Joe whom I had no problem conning him into this painting project.
He brought along some assistance in the form of "Ben".
I did not notice it at first but they managed to paint this entire room without even removing the curtains from the windows and even more amazing is they did not even get one spot of paint on them.
The project took only two days to complete.
I was nice enough to provide the coffee and whatever food they found to eat in the kitchen.
They did a great job. I decided having sons "with" friends may have been worth the labor pain after all.

No comments: