Saturday, March 17, 2007

Genealogy Update

I know it has been a few a weeks since I researched and/or posted anything about our "family history". I have talked about everything from baby showers to girl's clothing to the weather.

Where is the history?

It is "a coming".

The article in the local neighborhood newspaper was published a week earlier than expected so I need to scan and share it with all of you. The article is about our great great grandfather John Keller and his cousin Henry Voigt.

In addition to the article, I have the remaining history of the Ritter Family to share with you along with the name, address, ect. of the Hotel & Saloon, our ancestor Henry & Mary (Voigt) Ritter owned in Manayunk.

And of interest to all of you, I received a comment from a Marijane who I would love to hear from again because it appears her ancestors lived at 3907 Ridge Avenue before our Schroeder then Gallagher ancestors. Her great great grandfather worked at Laurel Hill Cemetery in 1881. So, if you read this Marijane, please contact me. I would love to know what your grandfather's name was.

No comments: