Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Count Down To Ava Marie

Jackie & Joey's Baby Shower "May 20th, 2007"

Getting Ready For The Party




This is where I will add my disclaimer for any pictures my family hates of themselves.

My mind was preoccupied, therefore I cannot be held accountable for capturing the following looks (above) on my mother's or (below) on Chrissy's face. And of course, these are the only pictures I took of these two. I should be promptly taken outside and shot. (kidding)

But I should be given a little credit. I did manage to get several of the mother-to-be, Jackie.

With all her friends,

And her relatives,
And her mother,

Along with my sister,

And the grandmothers,

Aunts and Cousins,

The happy parents-to-be,
And my sweet little Nikolas,

I believe all and all,
The shower was a success.

Oh and of course, it never occurred to me to ask someone else to take my camera and snap my picture so when little Ava looks at these in twenty years, it appears her own Mom Mom was not even there. But, I was there, Ava. Really. It was my house.

3 comments:

Spicy said...

What beautiful pics! Looked like you had a wonderful day! Everyone looks so happy and filled with joy!
Let the good times roll!

Holli said...

Oh funny! Isn't that typical? I swear I have no pictures of me in scrapbooks. I'm always the one with the camera!
It looks like a great turnout and wonderful day. I know it was hard for you but it looks like you did a wonderful job!
I can only pray my own shower will be so great!

Anonymous said...

OMG, Yet, another crappy picture of me..I told you not even to take my picture because of that reason, they alsways look like s**t...ha!ha!