Friday, February 24, 2012

Boy Toy

Well, he finally picked up his new truck this evening. I call it his "Boy Toy" simply because he works with computers, so why a truck? We traded in the black car (2001) for a new black truck. Thank you Jesus, I have my Toyota, which is a great car. Now we have two car payments to go with the two monthly rents. We rent out one property and reside in another.

Anywho,

Since I will be in Italy for my final exam in Ethics, the professor agreed to let me take it early online. Tomorrow is class two of six. I will not be in class six. Hopefully, I will be in Amalfi where I am told you can roll out of bed and onto the beach. The grandpoles will be spending two babysitting nights with us, before I head off on the 20th of March. I look forward to their visit and for the grandpole due in the Fall (October 24th), his/her parents are very excited and frighten at the same time. My advise; relax relax relax and let nature do its work.

April 28th is the reunion and my girlfriends and I are renting a hotel room, as to not drive after the reunion. It is going to be great fun and I hope my brother can make it since he was part of the crowd.

Tomorrow after class is our second Women Supporting Women group to be held at my friend MaryAnne's house. I am sure it will be a blast as was the other one I had here.

So many positive things to look forward to and experience though I wish........I'm good. Getting better. Not reacting. I try to stay in the day, focus on what is in front of me and be grateful for my blessings.

On another note, it is not my fault if there are words spelled incorrectly. Spell check is not working and you all know I can't spell worth a damn.

No comments: