Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today

I had a dream about a dog I had named "muffin". The dog used to sleep at my feet with her head laying across my legs. In my dream, she was doing exactly that and it felt good and when I awoke, I thought for a moment, I was back twenty years ago when my boys were young, and we had that dog. I got her after Joshua was born and she lived fourteen years.

I have another Family Education class to teach tonight, so it will be a late night. At least, I left work on time the last two nights.

I have several patients who will discharge this week.

In the meantime, it is so foggy outside that I can barely see out of the window.,

And most importantly, Joshua and Lynee are engaged. He told me yesterday and I saw her ring. Congrats Joshua and Lynee, I love you both. If anyone knows me, then you would know that there was a time when I thought, I would never see this child reach his 30th birthday, let alone be engaged, out on his own and happy.

No comments: