Monday, June 18, 2012

Another Day in the Life

Last night we watched fireworks in the distance from our balcony. Totally cool.

I survived teaching a bunch of interns the Addicted Brain. I think I lost one psychologist (intern) at "neurotransmitter". All in all, it went well except that the powerpoint did not want to cooperate, so I began winging it, while others got the powerpoint/computer/projector working. By that time, I had already covered half the information. Thank God, I was a science major way back when in that other life. Now I address behaviors.

Printed out all the necessary paperwork to apply for my license. Can you believe one written state exam cost 300 dollars, while the other cost 350 dollars? I am applying to take both, one for addictions and the other for mental health.

One step closer to Florida.

One step closer to a private practice. 

No comments: