Saturday, September 08, 2012

Day Five

Breakfast via room service for me this morning. Bill went out early this morning to take pictures and find the authentic Louisiana Hot Sauce. There are many places selling hot sauce but I want to bring home the original. I also will be bringing home their beans and rice with creole seasoning, Leah's pralines in all flavors and whatever else I can fit on the plane.

Today, I seemed to have lost the inspiration to write. I have not slept much on this vacation and I am glad I gave myself an extra day before returning to work. This was not a beach vacation. We did a lot of walking. We were up late and up early. We did see everything on our agenda. We have a flight to return home tonight. Hopefully, it will not be delayed and/or have mechanical problems. I do not think my sister needs another half dozen calls from the airline as she is down as my emergency contact. Our plane on the way down here had problems. I watched as the staff on board taught two little girls how to get out of their seat belts quick and had them practice several times while she timed them. I have flown alot and never witnessed this. The captain really did not need to tell us there were mechanical problems with the computer. HELLO! The computer on the plane is our radar among other things. Then, there was that statement about Wind Shear. Where were we to go? We were stuck on the plane in seat belts. Some information, I really did not need to hear.

Let me go enjoy my breakfast.

No comments: