Friday, October 19, 2012

Forbidden Drive




Fall walk on a beautiful afternoon down at Forbidden Drive. We started on the regular trails, before climbing the rocky terrain. We came across runners, hikers, dog walkers, bike riders, horse riders, and those like us who wanted to enjoy the sights and sounds of the woods in the Fall.





 The bridge that leads from the regular trail to the stone terrain seems so small until you stand up against it.




Steps made from Wissahickon stone.


Taking a picture of the photographer.
Walking along.





I walked these trails so many times throughout my life beginning when I was a small girl with my grandpop who used to always carry a big stick (to chase away wild dogs, he said) and where he taught me to fish. We may get older. People may die. Memories stay forever.

No comments: