Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy

The good thing about working on a Sunday is I am off on a Monday, and today is a good day to be off, as I have everything that once was on the balcony in the living room as a result of SANDY. I spoke with my oldest son last night, and he had to secure his front window. He texted a picture and like everyone else who had to secure a window his wife wrote a note to Sandy. Both my sister and parents have homes in Cape May and they had been securing those homes. However, they will not be able to prevent flooding. Wind advisory ranges all the way out to Monroe county where my sister has a house in the mountains. I wonder if she had to secure that one as well. Not much one can do surrounded by trees.

Some years back, I was caught in a hurricane in Florida. The neighbors had a hurricane party.

All we can do is wait and see what this one brings. I pray for all those who have to be out today and tomorrow will depend on the hurricane if I can get to work or not. Today, I will probably write two additional posts; I have some genealogy research information on my grandmother's youngest aunt and I want to write a post about dependability and responsibility. Why both are important from the view point of a therapist.

Sell Art Online

No comments: