Saturday, October 19, 2013

And Then

Bill won! I got up out of bed and went out to a few stores. As a result, I now have food in the house. He now has a new pair of computer glasses ordered. Neck still aches. Head still aches. Spent most of the day watching new shows as well as season finalities. I started watching Mary, Queen of Scots and finished watching the White Queen. The verdict is out on the Mary, Queen of Scots and I love the White Queen though it is not exactly based on REAL history. The problem with being an avid lover of history is when one watches shows that do not exactly follow history.

He received the video game in the mail from amazon. He is always grateful and never fails to call and say "thank you". If they were all as grateful as he.

My problem is I am not living in the day. I am so worried about the future that I am not living in the day.

Lately I have been feeling it is time to retire. I always planned on working until I was 70 years old. However, I recently have been feeling I may not want to work past the required 67 years old which makes another 13 years of employment. Why does 13 years suddenly feel DAUNTING? Funny, if I worked for the Federal Government, I could have already retired. Wishful thinking. Lately, I feel too tired and too old to keep up this fast pace. I really have aged in the last year. Blame it on Menopause or thereafter or blame it on stress or age. I do not know. I just know I feel older and tired. I look older too. I never had lines on my face until this year.

Funny, I always end up writing about nonsense.

No comments: