Friday, October 18, 2013

Hold On Let Go

I feel like if I let the tears go I will not be able to stop them. I have been keeping them back all night. On the way back from his house we stopped at a pub for dinner and two tears rolled down my face. Immediately, I held them back, took out my I-Phone and began playing a card game. I have learned to change my thoughts by games, books and music. I do a lot of each every day especially when the work-day has ended and the weekend is upon me.

I miss the black cat. I felt sad when we drove by the vet. I am going to take care of the other cat when he leaves.

Full moon tonight. I wonder if it is impacting my mood? I believe in nonsense like that. The moon was incredible as it rose into the night sky. Full. Bright. Abnormally large. A Halloween moon. I heard she is going to a Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. It will be a nice sunny 60's weather day. If I could, I would head up the mountains. I can't so I won't. I would really like a hot tub or massage for my neck. It is 8 days of headaches. I wonder when they will end. I have had headaches my entire life. When they start, they can go on and on for days and the pain scale can be extremely high.

As a club member, there is an appreciation weekend with special rates for the weekend of November 1st and 2nd. I am debating whether or not to take advantage of that. Truth be told, I do not need a special rated weekend to escape the chaos of life. I am pretty good about taking them and skipping up the mountains or west to Gettysburg. I like my downtime.

No comments: