Saturday, January 31, 2015

Last Day of January

Feeling a bit under the weather. I am not sure what is going on with me. I am chronically tired and there are times during the day  I feel light-headed. If it keeps up, I will visit the doctor whom I am not a fan. I probably score near the top for the "worst patient award". I have worked in the healthcare field for 35 years and I have never been a fan of doctors, tests, pills.  So for today, I will continue drinking my favorite "green tea" with no sugar and a touch of cream.


True to form, I pushed forward and still managed to do some chores today including a bi-weekly trip to BJ's for some items I needed such as laundry detergent, cases of water, milk and cheerios because God knows I eat a box of cheerios a week. I eat them every blessed morning with a banana. Sometimes, I will even eat them for dinner when I am not in the mood for anything else.


BJ's also means I pick up cases of Ice Tea and diapers for Josh's house along with blueberry waffles. Diapers are cheaper by the case and little Aubree goes through a ton on a weekly basis. I hold onto to them until I see him or he comes to see me.


I have a IMAX movie date with my grandsons on Feb 7th. I have not seen them since Christmas so a date with them is over due. I chat on the phone with them even if I do most of the talking knowing they are probably more focused on the TV in front of them than the grandmother on the other end of the telephone.


I bought all the Valentine Day cards for all four grandchildren. They are all my sweethearts at ages 13, 10, 7 and one month!


My birthday is in two weeks. I have tickets for a play in New York that Saturday which we purchased a few months back because true to form again, I am a planner. I am always planning.



No comments: