Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sophia's Baptism Celebration Held In The NorthEast On July 22, 2007

Baby Sophia is the daughter of my niece Nicole.

Chrissy & Joe

Ron, Trish (holding Ava), Shaun & my Dad

My sister Marianne with her granddaughter, Sophia.

My mother & cousin Mary Kate.

Aunt Trish & baby Ava Marie.

Shaun & Bill.

Ron & Dad.

The gang hanging out.

Chrissy's mother-in-law, my sister, my mother, myself (holding Ava), my sister-in-law, Danielle.

My sister with her granddaughter & myself with my granddaughter.

Me & my nephew, John.

Jon, Nicole & Sophia.

Trish, Nikolas & a dog named Jack.

Danielle with her daughter, Grace.

Trish, Jackie, Joe (holding Ava).

Which princess is the prettiest? Ava or Sophia?

Joe Henry, Sophia's first cousin.

Gregory, Matthieu & Frankie.

Shaun, John, Nikolas & Grace.

Grace & Nikolas.

John, Matthieu, Nikolas, Shaun & Grace.

Yeah, they are all related in one way or another.

The boys out number the girls in this family.

Joe Henry, my niece Chrissy's son & my sister's grandson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is right another wonderful picture put up of me for the world to see. It looks even better if you click on it to enlarge it. XOXO

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful princess is ...
Princess Grace! All the pictures are very nice even the one of Chrissy. All the children are true miracles.