Friday, March 03, 2017

Life


 Aubree


 Nikolas fractured his ankle.



Pig Tails


 Hanging out.


 Back Pig Tail View


 Snow Bunny

Cuddle Time with Daddy


 My Favorite Guy

She looks mad.


 Watching Nursery Rhymes



Shaun jumping up for a shot during his Basketball game. How do I have a 15yr old Grandson?





She will always be "My Princess". One of my favorite pictures of Ava at her second birthday.



Sometimes.

The weekend Aubree and I were sick and cuddled on the floor together.






 Family and Flowers.




 February Birthdays





Pop Pop Time



She and I


 She insisted I wear these shoes with my sweat pants to do the laundry. She decided to wear the red to help me.







Trying to sneak out during a thunder storm.






The best part of having a granddaughter.


No comments: