Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Memory Lane

Some old family photos.





Christmas Morning 1969 of myself, Dad holding my brother Frankie,  brothers Artie, and Michael and sister Marianne. (Maier Weleski)


 Uncle Jack, Grandmom, Aunt Ann, Mom and Uncle Gene in 1978 together to celebrate my grandparents' 50th anniversary. (Gallagher)




 Uncle Gene and Uncle Jack probably around 1976 in Newport Beach California. (Gallagher)









Uncle Gene and Uncle Billy (Gallagher)







My cousin Charles Walsh and some of his military buddies in Vietnam around 1968/1969. Charles is the one with the cigarette in his mouth. Charles would be killed in Vietnam in March 1969 at age of 19yrs old.






 My three brothers Artie, Michael and Frankie when my brother Michael was married in the 1980's. (Maier Weleski)




My youngest son Joseph and my brother Artie in 1986 Thanksgiving Day. Artie was Joseph's Godfather. Artie died at the age of 32yrs old in 1997. (Maier)

No comments: