Monday, November 06, 2017

Thoughts. Dreams. Conclusions.

Choices and decisions can have far reaching consequences that could last a lifetime. I personally cannot stand drama and though some folks like to try and drag me into their drama I try to stay clear from it. Let's face it. I am a therapist by profession and I hear enough of other people's drama that I have no interest in it being present in my personal life.




I had a weird and disturbing dream last night about a nuclear bomb and nuclear explosions happening around me. I was trying to protect my grandchildren and I had them in my arms while seeing explosions in the distance and knowing that the explosions were getting closer and closer. According to dream interpretation, dreaming of bombs or explosions signifies one feeling out of control of a situation. If I thought about it there are several things in my life in which I feel no control so I guess my dream was a reflection of that feeling.


In reality, how much control do we really possess in our lives?

No comments: