Saturday, February 17, 2018

I never seem to find quiet time to write, I have so many photos to upload and I can never seem to find the time. Daily life is busy sometimes hectic and the work that I do can be mentally exhausting. You would think that I would make a point to write as writing thoughts and feelings is a positive way of addressing stress. That being said, here I am writing this early morning Saturday as the dawn is breaking and the house is quiet. As everyone is aware, the Eagles won the Super Bowl, How great is that? I had a dinner to celebrate Shaun and Rita's marriage and I believe it was an enjoyable time for all. I celebrated another birthday. I spend a lot of time with my granddaughter Aubree who is a hand full at times these days. She definitely has a mind of her own and she is not afraid to use it. Lately, she is into Barbie's. I made reservations to spend Easter Vacation in New York with the grandsons. We plan to spend a few days in NYC and Oyster Bay so we will split our time in two different hotels. There is so much to see in NYC so we need to come up with a plan and narrow it down to what we want to visit. I asked Shaun and Nikolas to let me know what they wanted to see in NYC. This will be their first trip to New York. Easter Vacation appears to be the best time to travel with the boys because it does not interfere with school or their many commitments in sports. Two years ago we went to Canada and prior to that we have traveled to Washington DC and even Ireland over Easter Vacation. Last year I worked on Easter so we did not travel that week. I know I have mentioned this in the past posts, I love to travel with grandchildren as they get to experience new things and I love watching them explore and learn and it is so much fun. At 16y and a junior in High School, I am glad my oldest grandson still likes to travel with me. I need to sign off as I hear a small voice outside my closed bedroom door. It appears the princess has woken.

No comments: