Monday, September 18, 2006

Take It To The Complaint Department

I call it the "Battle of the Fuzz" and I do not mean that it any nice and/or sexual term. (Marianne)

It is the daily fight I have with the bathroom sink each and every morning AFTER Bill shaves that stuff called HAIR off his face.

The FUZZ finds it way into every nook and cranny in and around the sink, faucet, vanity, tile on the wall and every toiletry item in its reach.

And each time I try to clean it up with my handy Clorox wipes, it manages to dodge me.

When I wipe the sink, it gets on the faucet. When I wipe the faucet, it gets on the wall behind the faucet. When I wipe the wall, it gets on the tile. When I wipe the tile, it gets on the vanity. When I wipe the vanity, it somehow manages to get on every lotion, brush, blush, ect. on that vanity.

If I did not know better I would swear it had a life of its own and purposely jumps out of the way while laughing the entire time as to make a complete and utter fool of me. I know you are playing games FUZZ.

The joys of living with a male and to think I actually lived with four of them at one time.

Did I mention how much fun it was to clean the toilet? That's an entire story in itself.

No comments: