Friday, March 16, 2007

Final Segment Of the March Storm For Those Who Are Not Bored Too Tears "7:28pm"

Yeah, it is still raining ice. However, Bill & I decided to spend this March Winter Ice Storm around the corner at our local Irish pub where I ate Ham & Cabbage (one day early) and had a couple of vodka & cranberry drinks.

I was going to take a picture of this latest storm. However, the battery in my camera decided to die so there is not any proof that this storm even existed today.

Just take my word on it. OK?

Bill just informed me that vodka was made from potato juice. Could that be remotely true because I did not know Russia had an abundance of potatoes. True Irish form would have meant that I would have chosen "beer" tonight instead of vodka.

Oh well, tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. I guess I can drink beer tomorrow.

2 comments:

Spicy said...

I'm sure tomorrow will be great!
An Irish wish:

"May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse."


Happy St. Pat's Day to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

I loved your history of East Falls. My ggrandfather raised his kids at 3907 ridge Avenue. He worked at Dobson & his kids went to St. Bridgets. His father-in-law lived and worked at Laurel Hill Cemetery until his death in 1881.
Thanks