Friday, May 11, 2012

Appreciation

A word that means so much when it is a time you feel so less.

 Joshua and Lynee sent me this card for Mother's Day and it meant so much to receive it that I wanted to share its content. I rarely receive cards from my children/grandchildren, so receiving this card actually made me cry. Josh wrote how he felt, then Lynee wrote what she felt. A card is such a small thing but could mean the world to a person, especially when the time is taken to write thoughts and feelings.
Along with the card was a picture of Lynee's 16 year old daughter's prom. On the back of the picture, Lynee wrote "this is your soon to be step granddaughter".  More tears of gratitude. I welcome this girl, Chelsea as my step granddaughter. What a beautiful girl she is. And I will always have that special place in my heart for baby Isabella Marie who joined the angels on April 13th.

No comments: