Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas Card

Art Prints

I had asked Bill to make up six special pieces of art work, so I could make individual cards for my three children and three grandchildren for Christmas. I will personalize each one and you can to. If you are interested all his art work is for sale, and he does gives discounts to those who ask. If you want to take a closer look at this picture or any other one, click the link.

I had my cards made for friends already. But for the six others, I wanted something different. He took a picture of a groundhog in Laurel Hill Cemetery and I asked him to make it into a Christmas/Winter scene as I thought the groundhog itself was very cute. I am not sure who this one will go to or what saying I will use. He has five more to do and I would like him to use some of his cat photos.

No comments: