Saturday, October 12, 2013

This and That

Hopefully, I will meet her for breakfast before I meet him. I am really glad it is the weekend. I have so much tension in my neck, my head hurts. I need a hot-tub. Turn-overs at work equal a lot of assessments and discharge plans. I seem to get all my patients at once and Have them all discharge at once.

I discovered a cool lazy way to read books. It is called Whispersync for Voice. You download a book and you can either read it or listen to it or switch back and forth. I download the books on my lap-top as well as I-Phone. I am reading Rose Kennedy presently. If I listen to it, it is 14 hours. Good way to go to sleep at night. I joined an amazon book club for 14 dollars a month.

I guess I will go back to that coffee, possibly add a few aspirins for this headache, pray the rain stops (day #4) of rain, and get my body in gear. Happy Saturday!

No comments: