Monday, December 30, 2013

Post Christmas

So this is what a toothache feels like? Apparently, I have been blessed with good teeth because I really do not know what a toothache feels like or at least I did not know until now. After all these years one of my wisdom teeth is giving me a problem. Dentist appointment January 2nd after work. Let's see what this brings me! Until the 2nd it is Motrin!............ And wine!...............

I worked the entire week of Christmas and by the weekend I was beyond exhausted. Burning the candle at both ends is a young person's game.

We are expecting 8 inches of snow before the weekend......Does the weatherman not understand I must drive out to Ardmore to see a dentist......Thursday night..........In the dark...............

Bill and I are celebrating our Christmas at Jim Thorpe Inn Bed & Breakfast this weekend. He has a four wheel drive so snow should not be a problem. We like to travel and spend weekends away. In reality if we need something we buy it so instead of holiday gifts we gift each other with time away. I am an advocate of spending time with those we love............

No comments: