Sunday, January 08, 2017

Books

List of books read over the last few months

  • Victoria The Queen by Julia Baird
  • Behind Closed Doors by Hugo Vickers
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • The King's Curse by Philippa Gregory
  • Bertie, A Life of King Edward VII by Jane Ridley
  • The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
  • Katherine of Aragon, The True Queen by Alison Weir
  • Three Sister, Three Queens by Philippa Gregory
  • The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • Hissing Cousins by Marc Peyser & Timothy Dwyer

It is safe to say I enjoy reading books written by Philippa Gregory as I have been on a Philippa Gregory kick lately and I continue to love English history. I plan on travelling to London the next time I travel over to Europe.  There is so much history in London, I plan to stay one week just in that city.

No comments: