Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hope's Journey

I started a Facebook page called Hope's Journey where I am sharing some strategies and thoughts on some of the things I read, practice or teach in my field. I figure it was a positive way to help myself by trying to help others. Writing on the page reinforces what I already know and do not often times practice. I take that last statement back. Yes. I really do practice a lot of what I write. I guess writing about it keeps it simple and not so complicated. God knows, things are complicated enough without adding any more complications on top. I try to be solution focused. It is not always easy to do that thing called "problem solving" especially when one cannot see the solution. Anyway, if you want to click on the page it is public. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hopes-Journey/1406297532981063

No comments: