Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You Gotta Love The Headlines

As I was reading the news on the internet the other day, there was a headline that immediately grabbed my attention, "Body Parts In North Carolina Are Recalled". Now, I do not know about you but I did not know "body parts" could be recalled. I mean what do they actually do? Send a letter to the body part recipient and notify them they need to return that kidney or liver they received because it had a defect? It sort of reminds me of that major battery recall Dell just had because the battery in question could catch on fire. "Pop that battery out and return it before it catches on fire." "Pop that kidney out and return it before it causes a problem ."

But for all of those who need to return those defected body parts, there is a bright side. The second biggest health headline report for that day was "Genital Herpes Is Declining." I know you were worried about that.

No comments: