Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You Really Have To Think

That if politicians spent a half of their time and money on World Hunger as oppose to Bashing each other during Election time then I believe there would not be any poor starving children in this world. I do not know about you but all those "he said, she said" commercials on television that lead up to Voting Day have gotten worse with each Election year. And quite frankly, I am sick to death of them. As a matter of fact, the commercials have more of an negative affect on me then anything. It makes be so disgusted with both choices on the ballot that I rather just write my dog's name in and vote for her. She probably would have a better grip on things then any of those high powering rich candidates anyway.

Maybe if enough folks get tired and begin to object with this Election behavior, maybe just maybe our politicians would change their negative behavior towards each other and stop the character bashing that has become so popular since Clinton's time in office.

No comments: