Friday, March 16, 2007

Storm Update 11:55am

This weather is all my son Shaun's fault. He wanted to drive up to Rhode Island this weekend to buy a boat he saw. He decided to buy this boat when the weather was in the high 70's in the beginning of the week.

He jinxed us all. Because he wanted to buy a boat, the heavens decided to play a game and open up to pour an icy mess upon our city today and let me just say so far the sleet has been non-stop. Doesn't God know that my dog will not go outside to do her business in this type of weather, that I must force her little doggy ass outside while she is kicking and screaming, "hell no, I won't go", that she whimpers while clawing the back door just to come in without the benefit of pottying first.

Ok, we get it. You can stop the sleet now and return us to the warm breeze of spring.

No comments: