Monday, October 01, 2007

Find A Grave

A few years ago I started listing the graves of our ancestors past and present as I uncovered the information myself. I am not up-to-date with all the various details and/or family members as this is a work in progress sort of thing. However, if you check back from time to time, you may actually find the information you are interested in. I will add this link to my side-bar on the upper right hand corner. Just click link to find all 92 names I have listed so far. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSmid=46611524 (Graves Of My Ancestors)

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

Pat,

You have done a wonderful job of tracing your family I got so engrossed a few years ago and had to stop because my husband told me that I was spending more time with the dead than the living, but I will never stop it will just take me longer. I went to Hood cemetery a few years ago in Germantown with my Mom and we walked among the ruins and actually found George Gotwols dated 1754, now I need to piece it altogether.