Saturday, March 22, 2008

PHILADELPHIA PARKING AUTHORITY ARE BLOOD SUCKING WHORES

I am the victim of three parking tickets in a matter of one month. Two I received outside of school for going over three minutes on a parking meter, the third was in my own neighborhood.


Let's talk about the two outside of school first. How is it possible that there was no officer in sight but a ticket had been written out and left on my windshield when according to the meter and time on the ticket, I was over only three minutes?

He/she either stood by my car just waiting for the meter to tick out and/or the ticket was written before the meter actually ran out in the first place. This has happen to me twice and at 26 dollars a pop, I am not too happy. My mother would refer to them as whore masters. She likes that term.


Then there was the ticket I received yesterday. I will just let you click on that story yourself. Calamity Jane and Murphy's Law all wrapped up in one. http://childlost.blogspot.com/2008/03/follow-up-on-what-sucks.html

No comments: