Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Off To Print

I completed a shorter version of my book "A Journey Into The Past" and sent it off to print yesterday. I am hoping it comes back before my mother's birthday dinner that is to be held here at my house on the 27th of April.

The original work is still in progress. The goal is to have it in print by the end of the year. It appears I will make that deadline unless some unforeseen event takes place. Keep your fingers crossed.

On that same note, I need photographs from family members. I prefer that you scan them and send them "via" email address at pzysk14@verizon.net so that I can add them to the book. When I created the shorter version that was just recently sent to print, I realized that I had a ton of pictures of my children/grandchildren but lacked pictures of other family members. Included in the book will be documents that I discovered in my research such as census records, death records, pension records, military records, ect. I even added some short stories so if you remember something about the family and want to share it in the book, please send the story to the email address. I will cite you on the story in the book.

This is a story about "our family", a story I have been working on for 18 years. I have gone back several generations and discovered a variety of details. I charted entire "time periods" of history.

1 comment:

Spicy said...

What a wonderful idea Pat. That's a gift you just can't buy. You've given me a wonderful idea...whenever I get home and Mr. T is stable.