Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update

The family history book is right on schedule. It is nearly two hundred pages long and I am in the process of arranging the final layout while adding stories to some family members. So far I have added stories written by Terry Wittman, Eileen Dougherty Russo, Janet Savino, Helen Malervy, Jack Gallagher, Mary Gallagher Maier, Christine Kelly and of course myself. All stories and/or photographs are cited as to give the proper credit to the proper person. If anyone else has a photo and/or story you want to add, please send to me "via" personal email.

I made the decision to delete "Census Records" in the book because the preview does not allow the reader to view all the details due to lack of print size. Why waste previous space on documents that do not print well when I can use those same pages for photographs and/or other records. The military and ship passenger records print pretty well so the reader may actually be able to view the detailed information in those records. I will add a "post note" at the end of the book for those who wish to have copies of the actual Census records, they can email me and I will send them a copy. I have Census Records dating back to 1850 on the statistics of many of our family members.

The Book will be titled "A Journey Into The Past" and will include information on the following families; Beatty, Bednarski, Boland, Cafferty, Cannon, Dabkowski, Dolhanceyk, Dombrowka, Dougherty, Forte, Gallagher, Keller, Maier, Malervy, McCaffery, McCarrick-Doherty, Mervine, Nicholson, Pester, Ritter, Schroeder, Silverthorn, Valentino, Voigt, Walsh, Weleski/Wislocki/Wisloski and Zysk.

Other names are mentioned throughout the book. However, there is probably no detailed ancestral information on those "other" names. Many names are mentioned because of whom a person married. The list is too long to go into it on this website.
Remember, this is 18 years of research.

No comments: