Monday, April 09, 2012

Four Hundred Steps

We decided to walk the 400 hundred steps up the mountain to reach

 a cemtery that dated back to 1200 AD and anyone who knows me, knows I must find a
 cemtery somewhere. Along the way, we spotted a man shoveling cement into packs
 that donkeys/mules will walk up and through nbarrow alley ways all the way up steps.
 What would a walk up a mountain be without a few snap shots of what was directly below.
 I am still amazed how the trees and flowers grow out from the solid rock of the hills.
 These are the steps those three donkeys/mules disappeared up.
 I really cannot expand on what the hell this is as we walked up.
 My sister and mother were always a block or should I say staircase away.
 Yes. They all hang their clothes out to dry no matter how small the alley.
 Pictures from the market place down below. I am sure God did not create the water fountain
 breasts or the angels shooting out water from "I do not know what".
 As I mentioned before, everyone uses their roof tops as yards in Amalfi. This dog is sun bathing.
 Gardens grow on roof stops. We made it FINALLY to the top only to be told
 that the cemetery here was closed for the day but it was opened tomorrow. I decided
to create my own version of a tomb. So I picked out a stone wall and laid out. How do I look dead?

No comments: