So I finally filled out the paperwork, wrote the check and will mail it to the IRS tomorrow. I put it off as long as I could. I cannot put it off any longer. Installment plan or immediate payoff were my options. The first would cost me more in the long run but would be easier on the pocketbook. The second will hurt the pocketbook, but would avoid additional interest and penalties. I went with the second option. Pay the entire 2600 dollars off and hope I am can resupply the bank account. I still cannot believe I was not permitted to write off my education, as it directly pertains to my job. I am required to take 25 credit hours of education per year. Seriously, WTF.
Of course, the IRS are blood sucking whores. Oh well! Move on! I will place them right up there with the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
No comments:
Post a Comment