Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let's Just Share

I like chilly Fall mornings because I want to stay snuggled under my down comforter while I drink my coffee. I am not very fond of winter. I am trying to keep things normal in a situation that is anything but normal. We are going to Linville Orchards and Nikolas will bring a friend. Trish is going to go also. I never knew she has never been there.

Nikolas has a birthday next month and we asked him what he would like for his birthday. He wants to go to New York City to see the Lego Store. The child loves Lego's and is very good at making planes, cars and whatever using those tiny pieces I find all over my living room and stick in a drawer. Bill and I will take him to New York City. We are just trying to decide if it will be an overnight trip or day trip. I opt for overnight. New York City seems a bit extreme for a birthday wish, but I did take his brother to the Great Wolf Lodge and as Nikolas never allows me to forget, I also took his brother to the Bahamas.

I took some pictures off my Iphone this morning and they have been taken at various times so I will share some of them.

Cat Cat and the dog sleeping at Shaun's house.
Some pictures of California. Love the colors.


Catalina Island




I love this shot.
Old Stage Coach Stop.

At a Mexican place in the town.
View from the open 4th floor lounge of our hotel across the street from the beach at night.

Yesterday we all went over to see Mom who we had to bring home three days early from California due to severe leg pain that is yet undiagnosed but landed her into the hospital.








While she was sleeping, I thought I would occupy myself by using my Iphone to take pictures of her house.




John and Matt playing.
 There are so many rooms to this house, it is impossible to get them all.

These stairs lead to my hide-out suite when I stay here.



When you are up here, you are in your own little oasis.





Four bathrooms are in this house, which makes it very convenient when there is a crowd of us over and plenty of space for the little ones. Saying goodbye to Grace and her American Girl Doll.
Then we went out to eat and Bill had these.

No comments: