Monday, March 04, 2013

Pin Wheels Spin

Driving home from work this evening, I was passing a house I pass every evening on my ride home. However, this evening I noticed two pin wheels spinning round and round at a high speed. Yes, it was windy and it brought back memories of a time when I had my own pin wheels spinning in one of four gardens, I created by hand and with lots of hard work.

Tell me? Is life like a pin wheel? Do we spin round and round? Do we want to get off? Just stop? Or continue on and spin through the days of our lives? The wheels spin according to the wind and when they spin, the colors of the wheel are vibrant. Look at the wheels too long and you become dizzy. Maybe, you fall or feel out of control or just enjoy the ride.

I miss those pin wheels, as I miss many things. I wonder if I will ever experience the simple ride to enjoy the vibrant colors, or will I spin round and round and be out of control?

No comments: