Sunday, December 22, 2013

Another Week


I bought this music box for my granddaughter. It plays the song, "you are my sunshine" which is the song Bill once sang to her especially those early days when she was an infant. I had her name engraved into the heart charm. The music box expresses my feelings for my granddaughter as I love you more than words can say. I thought about giving it to her at Christmas though I may hold on to it until she is 18. If I hold on to it, I will keep in my china cabinet.


Last night we all got together at my brother Frankie's house.





 
It was a great time getting all the cousins together though Shaun was down with a stomach bug.

 
During our times together we play a dice game. Money is involved. Nicole was last night's winner. 

 
My nephew Artie is home on break from Albright College. When his father (my brother) died 16 years ago, his mother moved him out of state and over those years our family saw him infrequently so it was especially wonderful that he chose to spend this past week with our family. He is 18yrs old.

 
Christopher is adorable.

 
He had a great time teasing Bill.

 
My Dad is my rock.




Matt is 12 years old and played Christmas songs for us. He is amazingly talented.

 
Sunday morning view and my thoughts are with my family as they are my strength and being with them erases a lot of the pain I feel as this holiday season approaches.

No comments: