Saturday, February 08, 2014

February Valentine Baby

"The Aquarian baby is chatty, very bright, original and independent. She will learn things quickly and absorbs information with great energy. Because of this, she has a lot to teach her playmates. A Valentine baby can be very stubborn at times and, despite valuing the company of others, also enjoys her time alone. She can often appear detached from others but, despite appearances, is often thinking about those close to her and is extremely loyal."


The boys are having a sleep-over at our house tonight. They came around noon and we went to Dave & Busters then to the movies to see "The Nut Job". They made a fort using sheets, blankets and the dining room table, had a pillow/sock fight in the living room and played on their IPads while they drank milkshakes. The boys are fun and exhausting.


I still have my granddaughter's Christmas gifts. That makes me sad.


The above quote is one I found about Valentine babies. I am one of those Valentine babies born during a snow blizzard when cars needed chains. I was breech and gave my mother a tough time during birth. The morning I was born was the day my parents separated. Does not sound like a happy time does it?


I like to talk when I want to talk. I have done well in school and love to learn. I did not have to try too terribly hard to get good grades and graduated college with a 3.96 GPA. I am stubborn and I really like my time alone. Some people think I am stuck up when they first meet me then change their minds afterwards. Most think I am kind and caring. I can detach but I worry to the point of anxiety. No one will ever know this part of me because I hide it well. I am very loyal. I do not make friends easy nor do I have a lot of them but when I am your friend, I am your friend. I find it amazing that I can come across these quotes which are so on point.


I received two early birthday cards today. One was signed Terry and family. The other was signed Michael in Terry's handwriting. Not sure what to think about it.


My nine year old grandson is calling for me to come and watch a movie with him so off I go.

No comments: