Monday, July 14, 2014

I-Phone Pictures

 Ground next to my house
 My house

 My sister having morning coffee at my house at the Cape.
 Living in the same neighborhood = nephews who drop by for a morning bowl of cereal.
                                                                          Parents House
Sister's House
 Creating a garden on my back deck. This was a surprise gift from my Dad and fellow Gardener.
 

 Celebrating my parents anniversary at the Cape.

 Sometimes we like to a have a laugh at our Director's expense in that daily 10am Treatment Team meeting. By the time someone came up to him and gave him his third hug, he figured out the joke.
 After a long day at work (counseling & then teaching a class) my husband surprised me with flowers.
 The shoe fetish continues.

Bill & I love Mexican Food.

No comments: