Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You know Spring is here when you hear the birds chirping prior to dawn. I like waking up to the sound of the birds. As I write this post, I am waiting for my alarm to go off signaling me to begin a new day though truth be told I have been up since 4am.

I do not sleep well but at least I slept last night considering I read about thirty articles just before I shut my eyes. Bill tells me to avoid reading that "shit". Why? I am not going to hide from it no matter what anyone says. I think I proved just that point the other day.

I do not feel like going into work today however I will force myself. One day licking my wounds and allowing myself to feel my emotions is good enough. More than one day and I would be feeling sorry for myself which goes against everything I am. I loathe "self-pity" of any form. My only concern is adding more stress to the stress I have already. It is times like this that I wish I were an office worker who could hide behind a desk and computer for the day. I am a Therapist which means I have to listen and talk to people. My work is about giving of myself so there is no hiding behind a computer involved.

I know God will help me today.

No comments: