Friday, February 16, 2007

Regina Cafferty Walsh

Regina was the daughter of Bernard and Mary (Boland) Cafferty. She married a man by the name of Harry Charles Walsh and though I do not know the exact address, I was told they resided on Ridge Avenue in the East Falls Section of Philadelphia.

It is my understanding (through word of mouth) that they had several daughters and one son. I also understand that Regina and my grandmother, her first cousin, Anna Marie (McCaffery) Gallagher were good friends as well as cousins until Regina's death in 1985. My grandmother would follow her in death five years later.

Regina was born March 14th, 1919 and died December 1st, 1985. I was told she died of a brain tumor. She is interred with her husband and son at Beverly National Cemetery located in the State of New Jersey, Section X, Site 1664.

Beverly is a Veteran's cemetery.

At the time of her death in 1985, Regina resided in the NorthEast Section of Philadelphia.

No comments: