Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Could

Write about that beautiful unique yellow bird with the black stripes I saw on my drive home from work tonight. I could write about the Abuse of Power in the City, State and Federal levels and rant and rant and RANT! I could write about my new cell phone which is pretty cool and  how nice it is to have a phone that actually does charge. I could write about my second full day and night off the FB circuit. I could write about how much I do not FEEL LIKE teaching that class tomorrow night. I could write about the cat. Yeah. Really. The cat. No lie. I could write about my stop at Boston Market to pick up dinner after I purchased that new cell phone. Yeah. Boston Market. I could write about the last time I stopped at a Boston Market. 20 or so odd years ago?

I could write about this worry and fear within and I could mention the sound of his voice right now would be perfect. But I will not because I can not.

Maybe I could write about that slice of apple pie I ate and how I skipped the gym instead.

I could.

Maybe.

Or

Not.

No comments: