Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Second Day of Social Media Disconnect

A new King has been born! Funny, I remember when William was born and now he has a child of his own. I am a lover of history, which includes European history and that covers anything royal. Especially, I love when royalty ran countries and were not just a figure head. Nonetheless, royal life is interesting since it is so different than our life.

I made most of my goals yesterday. I did not get the break I wanted at work, however, I worked an eight hour day. That in of itself is an achievement considering it was a Monday. Mondays can be especially difficult. After work I went bike riding and swimming. Swimming after riding was cool and relaxing until it started to rain. I remained in the pool as it rained until the thunder came rolling in. I found myself reading not playing games last night. Yes. I remain off FB. At one point, I wondered what else could I do? I continued to read and completed several chapters of my book.

Yesterday on my drive home from work, I passed the horses and noticed the two new foals are growing up fast. The horses still attract many people who stop along the road to pet and feed them.

Birds are chirping. Time for a second cup of coffee and meditation before I begin my work day.

No comments: