Saturday, October 10, 2015

As It Turns

Last week began with a movie date with my grandsons to see Hotel Transylvania in 3D.


The theater had those new reclining seats which were "oh so" very comfortable.


I am really glad my teenage grandson still likes to hang with his grandmother.


The week also meant the arrival of my granddaughter's party dress and shoes. The picture does not do this dress justice.


What is Fall without a new pair of boots in black and brown?


Tuesday I was given an award with a gift card and thank you note from work. I felt humbled.



 Aubree stood up in her crib for the first time this past week. I was so happy Josh snapped a picture and sent it to me. I just love her beautiful blue eyes.


Bill, my sister Marianne and I went to see "The Who" Live from Hyde Park. What a great show!



We are currently down at the shore house this weekend and here is my teenage grandson a.k.a "Sleeping Beauty". At our Wa Wa stop last night via in route to Cape May, he requested a French Vanilla Cappuccino and two apples for the drive. I am really feeling old. First he goes to high school and now he requests a cappuccino. We are planning another "spring break" out of the country trip for 2016 in which we will be taking Shaun and Nikolas to Canada. So far the hotel is booked for the nights we will spend in Niagara Falls (Canadian side).  The airline tickets to Toronto will be booked this week as well as the hotel in Toronto and the tickets to the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.  Let's not forget the rental car. We are currently working on the overall agenda because after we fly to Toronto it will be a road trip to various places in Canada.


Yes. My grandson is spoiled. New Flyers Jersey and a basketball.


 And then I was sent this picture. The picture has been in my hands the last few weeks and I really did not know whether I wanted to address this or not. However, there is so much "wrong" with this picture and where it apparently came from that I do not know what to say other than these folks are not her family other than her mother and half siblings.

No comments: