Monday, May 21, 2018

Book Update

I am currently reading "Mornings on Horseback" by David McCullough and I have two other books in the winds to read such as "The Tudors" by G.J. Meyer and "Bellevue" by David Oshinsky. I am remiss in writing down the books I have read so if I repeat myself.......... I recently read "Jackie, Janet and Lee" by J. Randy Taraborrelli which I would not recommend. I believe the book was more fiction than fact and I prefer more fact in a book. I also read "Royal Sisters" by Anne Edwards, "The Three Lives of James Madison" by Noah Feldman. There maybe more that I did not cover. As I mentioned, I have been remiss in writing lately though I may have some more time as Bill began a new job in Center City and generally does not get home until close to 7p.

No comments: