Thursday, May 24, 2018

It feels great to have a day off from work even though being off today means I am the counselor on site this weekend. I spent some time with Aubree last night and this morning I cleaned under my bed sorted out the upstairs hall closet and I want to clean the family room. The house cleaners take care of all the rooms in the house with the exception of the family room. When I hired the house cleaners last summer we were in the process of remodeling the family room. I may add this room and the additional bathroom in the bi-weekly cleaning.


I thought I take a break and write on the blog. I have not been writing like I use to. It is not as though I do not have things to say, it is a lack of time. I split my time between two houses here in Philadelphia and Cape May. I am still counseling fulltime, and teaching part-time. My days are pretty full even with someone cleaning my house and taking care of the landscaping. I do my own cleaning and gardening at the house in Cape May.


No comments: