Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Grandpoles Halloween Cards

Art Prints Sell Art Online Art Prints

The best part about having cards that were created by my husband is they are artistic and you can personalize them. I like to create my own messages for every card I send. I recently got into having cards made for the grandchildren and for the first time, I am having my Christmas Cards personalized too. I have a grandson who has a birthday in November and I had his card made up a few months ago.
These cards are really minature pieces of art that can be framed if one likes them. All cards are already 5 by 7. His work can be framed, done in canvas or metal or have made into posters. Various sizes and shapes included. All family and friends receive discounts up to and including 100% which means they pay for the framing and printing and we do not make a profit. Bill has his work hanging in a hotel in KOP, Penn State and various other places. I am not going to show the birthday card or Christmas Card until it gets closer to the holiday in which they are intended for. I do need to add an element of surprise to those who will be receiving them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eye captivating designs..what`s about to print them on hotel key card, i think it will leave impressive effect on guests....

Bill said...

Zeeshan

Please contact me via email at BillCannon@BillCannon.net regarding the Hotel Key Card idea.

Bill Cannon